ADVENTURES IN CLASSICAL MUSIC
Adventures in Classical Music
A journey through the history of classical music —
MUSIC APPRECIATION FOR ALL!
• proceed at your own pace
• over 130 lecture segments
• over 40 hours of listening
By the end of this course you will
• understand the component parts of music—rhythm, pitch, melody, harmony, form, etc.
• develop a greater understanding of music in its various stages of development
• more accurately identify composers' works and styles and place them in the timeline of the history of music.
WATCH THIS 1½-minute INFORMATIONAL VIDEO
For additional info on this course, read on...