ADVENTURES IN CLASSICAL MUSIC
Adventures in Classical Music—
A journey through the history of classical music
MUSIC APPRECIATION FOR ALL!
• proceed at your own pace
• over 130 lecture segments
• over 40 hours of listening
By the end of this course you will
• understand the component parts of music—rhythm, pitch, melody, harmony, form, etc.
• develop a greater understanding of music in its various stages of development
• more accurately identify composers' works and styles and place them in the timeline of the history of music.
WATCH THIS 1½-minute INFORMATIONAL VIDEO
For additional info, read on...
To return to this page, use the back button in your browser.
—a unique online course on the
history of classical music,
available via Udemy.com